Keller Williams Client’s Choice / VanEd Licensing Partnership
VanEd has partnered with Keller Williams Client’s Choice to provide a unique education program for students joining Keller Williams as a new broker.
The program is based around VanEd’s successful online licensing coursework, with the addition of supplemental classroom sessions hosted by Keller Williams at their offices.
Why is this so great?
You get all the advantages and flexibility of online learning (including VanEd’s instructor support by phone/chat/email), PLUS the live support of an experienced Keller Williams tutor to help review difficult topics and answer your questions.
To get started, purchase the package below and then contact Keller Williams Client’s Choice for schedules and details of the supplemental classroom sessions. You will be able to start your online coursework immediately!
Keller Williams Clients’ Choice Realty Licensing Course Package
– REAL ESTATE LAW & PRACTICE
– COLORADO CONTRACTS & REGULATIONS
– COLORADO CLOSINGS
– COLORADO RECORD KEEPING & TRUST ACCOUNTS
– COLORADO LEGAL ISSUES
– COLORADO PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS
– COLORADO REAL ESTATE LICENSE EXAM PREP
– REAL ESTATE LICENSE EXAM PREP (GENERAL)
Courses are weekly on Saturday from 9am to 12pm.
Persons with no prior real estate qualifications must take the full course package consisting of 168 credit hours in six course. State only licensing instruction also available. Contact Penny for details.
Register & Purchase here: (168 hrs for $900)
– For information concerning the online coursework, payment or VanEd policies please contact VanEd anytime by email / phone: email@example.com | (303) 245-0258
– For questions related to the supplemental classroom sessions, please contact Penny Oberg with Keller Williams: firstname.lastname@example.org | 719-600-1058.
FREE! – Weekly Real Estate Career Events
Not ready for school, but interested in learning more about a career in real estate.
Weekly / Real Estate Career Events
– Wednesday: 3:00pm to 4:30pm
– Saturday: 10:00am to 11:30am